Membership is due June 30 each year – all memberships must be paid by 31st July or at the last chance meeting on first Tuesday of August. Any unpaid memberships after the August Meeting will require a repayment of the Application fee.
Boats must be have scrutineering completed before dam access is renewed.
Each year when renewing your membership, members are required to provide the TWSC with a current copy of the following documentation:
- Membership renewal forms with current details; ie family names, address and contact details.
- Current boat insurance certificate having water skiers liability to a minimum value of $10,000,000
- Current boat registration certificate
- Current Boat/Car Drivers Licence
- Current Boat Scrutineering form and a signed copy of the Dam Access Rules form are required for dam access
Please complete the following forms and arranged payment: